Designed for a passionate cook, this Denmark Tools For Cooks® 16 inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan has a wide and shallow dimpled surface and flared sides that cook food fast, rapidly evaporating liquids to form the cherished paella rice crust or socorrat. Great for stovetop or oven use, this durable stainless steel specialty cookware is designed to last. The riveted large loop handles make lifting and handling easier. Also ideal for sautés and one-pot rice dishes like arroz con pollo.
• Designed for stovetop or oven use (up to 450°F)
• Wide, shallow dimpled surface and flared sides cook fast, producing a gorgeous rice crust
• Dimpled cooking surface is designed for easy release of the rice crust
• Large loop handles make lifting and handling easier, and are riveted to the body for a lifetime of use
• Stainless steel is very durable, naturally non-corrosive, and does not react with food or odor